Thursday, January 21, 2010




A couple of years ago I became obsessed by that lil' indie flick - you may have heard of it - Juno. Y'know the one with the pregnant teen and the sweater vests and the much-lauded soundtrack? Well, anyway, through some related googling around that time I came across the script for Peacock.

*spoiler alert*

I read the leaked script online a long time ago now so I'm a little fuzzy on the details but essentially it's about this very 'average' dude (played by dollface Cillian Murphy) who, it turns out is not such an average dude afterall. A train crashes into his house one day and the ensuing drama upends the very meticulously scheduled double life he leads. As himself, and his wife.

Sounds cool right? Well it's finally gone from 'in production' to 'completed' and I for one am very excited. (oh and did i mention it stars a certain Academy-Award nominated actress from Canada?)

No comments:

Post a Comment